If you subscribed through Apple iTunes, please keep in mind that your fuboTV subscription auto-renews each month and is managed through iTunes.
1. Go to Settings on your iPhone/iPod/iPad. Select iTunes & App Store.
2. Select your Apple ID.
3. Select View Apple ID.
4. Select Subscriptions.
5. You should see all apps you are subscribed to through In-App Billing. Select fuboTV.
6. If you're absolutely sure about leaving us, select Cancel Trial or Cancel subscription.
7. You can select Confirm, while we shed a tear.
Apple TV (4th generation)
- On your Apple TV, go to Settings
2. Select Accounts.
3. Under Subscriptions, select Manage Subscriptions.
4. Select fuboTV, and then select Cancel Subscription.
For additional help, go to Apple Help: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.
*Note: If you don't see a fuboTV subscription, make sure that you're signed in with the Apple ID that you used to subscribe originally. Also, review your iTunes purchase history. To find out how, go to See your iTunes purchase history.
Please e-mail us and let us know if there is something we can do better!